1.11.09

BoOoooOooOo!

Halloween was awesome fun this year. My girlfriend Brenda, also a halloween baby like Domo threw a huge birthday/halloween bash at Azzura, Sentosa. This year, I decided to be a kitty cat...Meowww!!



It was one of those rare opportunities where Domo could hang out and party with me. He was a happy boy! Singapore is way too dog unfriendly!!

Identity crisis. I tried to turn him into a cat! Haha.

Chilling out with the birthday girl before the massive party started. I've known this babe for a long long time and she's one of my sweetest girlfriends! :)

Domo was bumblebee for the night! Pity I couldn't get a good shot of his costume.

The "Little Red Indian" birthday girlie.


And this, is the "chinese ghost who lives in the umbrella." Can't quite see her umbrella here though.

And we had police woman, dracula, french maid and life guard.

And the mask man, devil...

...another devil, space woman and a Japanese being himself.

*Rawhhh* I hope you all had an equally awesome spooky Halloween.

:)

No comments :