18.3.11

Hello! :)

It's been almost 2 weeks since my last entry. I haven't been taking my camera out much, so no new pictures and I've pretty much been just, working. So anyway, here are some random pictures I took on my Mac's photobooth. I don't play around with it much though it's always been just there...so I went a little crazy this time.

Hi!

Some of the accessories that I can't live without.
(MJ bracelets, random purple bracelet from Hong Kong, Alexander McQueen ring, very special vintage ring and my Rolex.)

I've been carrying this Miu Miu satchel around lots. The leather is super soft and I love that it's roomy and that it's blue.

*Skull Power!!!* I'm not sure if you can tell, but one of the rhinestones along the mouth is missing. And I just noticed that another fell out today. Boo! :(

Got these sexies today. Can't wait to take them out!

Ok, that's all. Bye.

***peace-out***


No comments :