14.5.16

A REVIEW OF 3CE MAKEUP


I've been quite a fan of 3CE makeup for a while now. I used to buy them from Korea and Hong Kong before Sephora brought them into Singapore.



I love the packaging, their marketing (how hot are those Style Nanda girls?!) and the strong colour pigments. Plus, the prices are so easy on the wallet. I really like the Full Cover Concealer for my under eyes and the Slim Eyebrow Pencil. I've been using these 2 products for possibly about 2 years now (I'm loyal like that!). I'm testing and reviewing a couple of their other products in this post, so read on. :) 



The coverage for this foundation (left streak on my arm) is light. Like its name suggests, it glosses over and melts into your skin and gives it a dewy finish. It's great for achieving that Korean dewy look. It feels super lightweight on the skin and gives a very natural finish. I'd recommend it if you prefer the light makeup look or already have good skin so you don't need a heavy coverage base. It contains  SPF 15 PA+ and I especially like the dropper application.   

The BB cream (right streak on my arm) provides a medium coverage. It has a pinkish undertone so it makes your skin look fairer. It contains crystal water, diamond and pearl powder for a translucent glow, and also contains SPF 35 PA++. I have combination skin with an oily T-zone and nose, so I noticed that my face looked oily at the end of the day when I used it. I'd recommend this for those with dry to normal skin. You may have to blot often if you have oily skin.  



The colour pigment for this cheek stick is strong and this shade of pink is very, very pretty. The colour stays on your face all day and gives you a nice, rosy glow. 

The colour pigment for the duo color face blush is also strong and a light stroke of the brush leaves an obvious colour on the cheek. I mixed both colours when I used it and it gave a nice, pink rosy colour. I'm now tempted to get it in Creme de Violette and Miss Flower. 

I like both of these blushes and would recommend it to anyone who's looking for an easy to apply blusher that stays on all day.  




This eyeliner does not budge. It really stays on for hours and hours and is super easy to use. I like the slim brush applicator - it gives you a very precise line and draws on smoothly. I'd recommend it if you like drawing thin wing tips at the end of your eyes, like me. 


On My Face:



I just found out that you can shop for 3CE products on Sephora.com. How convenient!

-xoxo-









No comments :